200 HR Yoga Teacher Training - Nidra & Hatha
Welcome to our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, an incredible opportunity to deepen your understanding of yoga, expand your skills, and open yourself to grace. This transformative training goes beyond simply learning the mechanics of yoga; it is a journey of self-discovery that empowers both teachers and students alike.
Through this immersive experience, you will not only develop the knowledge and expertise to teach yoga effectively but also cultivate a deep sense of self-esteem and self-respect. As you dive into the teachings of yoga, you will awaken a profound connection to yourself and others, fostering a sense of unity and belonging.
What sets our training apart is the power of authenticity and genuine connection. When a group of like-minded individuals, committed to keeping it real, comes together with the shared intention of enriching the human experience, the transformative potential becomes limitless. It is within this supportive and empowering community that true growth and transformation occur.
By joining this training, you are embarking on a journey of personal and professional development. You will not only learn the art and science of Hatha Yoga and Nidra but also uncover the tools to share these teachings with authenticity, compassion, and grace. Together, we will create a space where you can explore, expand, and step into your role as a confident and impactful yoga teacher.
Are you ready to embark on this empowering journey of self-discovery and transformation? Join us and become part of a vibrant community dedicated to enriching lives through the practice and teachings of yoga.
Foundations of Hatha Yoga
- History, philosophy, and principles of Hatha Yoga
- Asana (postures) practice, alignment principles, and modifications
- Pranayama (breathing techniques) for enhancing energy and vitality
- Anatomy and physiology relevant to the practice of Hatha Yoga
- The art and science of Yoga Nidra and its profound relaxation benefits
- Creating and guiding Nidra scripts for various intentions
- Exploring the power of voice, tone, and pacing in facilitating deep relaxation
- Techniques for incorporating Yoga Nidra into classes and private sessions
Meditation and Mindfulness
- Cultivating a regular meditation practice
- Exploring different meditation techniques and their benefits
- Mindfulness practices for stress reduction and present-moment awareness
- Understanding the unique needs and experiences of women in yoga
- Practices for hormonal balance, menstrual health, and pregnancy support
- Empowering women through yoga as a tool for self-care and self-acceptance
- Creating inclusive and supportive spaces for women in yoga classes
- Deepening relaxation through breathwork and pranayama techniques
- Exploring restorative yoga postures and their therapeutic benefits
- Guided visualizations, body scans, and progressive muscle relaxation techniques
- Incorporating relaxation practices into yoga classes and personal practice
- Introduction to Ayurveda and its holistic approach to well-being
- Understanding the doshas (constitution) and their influence on health
- Ayurvedic lifestyle practices for self-care, balance, and vitality
- Incorporating Ayurvedic principles into personal practice and teaching
Nada Yoga and Voice Awakening
- Exploring the power of sound and vibration in yoga practice
- Vocal exercises for voice activation and expression
- Mantra chanting and its significance in spiritual practice
- Incorporating sound and voice practices into yoga classes and Nidra sessions
- Cultivating a self-care routine to support physical, mental, and emotional well-being
- Nurturing practices for self-love, self-compassion, and self-awareness
- Exploring mindfulness-based self-care practices
- Creating a sustainable and nourishing self-care plan
Teaching Methodology and Practicum
- Effective teaching skills, including class sequencing, cueing, and adjustments
- Creating safe and inclusive spaces for students of all backgrounds
- Practicing teaching with feedback and guidance from experienced teachers
- Ethical guidelines for yoga teachers and establishing a professional teaching practice
Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle
- Study of classical yoga texts and their relevance in modern life
- Exploring the ethical principles and values of yoga (Yamas and Niyamas)
- Ayurvedic principles for self-care, balanced living, and well-being
- Integrating yoga philosophy and principles into daily life and teaching
Integration and Self-Reflection
- Engaging in self-reflection exercises and personal inquiry
- Cultivating self-awareness and authenticity in teaching and practice
- Developing a personal sadhana (spiritual practice) for ongoing growth
- Building a supportive and connected community of fellow practitioners
Read reviews from our High Vibe Yoga graduates.CLICK HERE
Founder of High Vibe Yoga
Meet Emily Kuser, the founder of High Vibe Yoga. Since 2010, High Vibe Yoga has been empowering students worldwide, with over 600 graduates across 40 countries. Emily is a passionate and innovative educator, holding certification for both E-RYT 500 and RYS 500. Throughout her journey, Emily has had the privilege of teaching and certifying students in various styles and modalities of yoga, including Hatha, Yoga Nidra, Anusara, Yin, Embodied Flow, Vinyasa, and Yoga Therapy. Her diverse background and extensive experience allow her to offer a well-rounded and comprehensive approach to yoga. With a gift for creating warm and welcoming learning spaces, Emily’s courses in Hatha & Nidra, Women’s SelfCare, and topics like Sex, Death & Wealth offer transformative experiences. Her teachings have been deeply influenced by renowned mentors such as Sally Kempton, Andrea Boni, Tara Judelle, and Kamini Desai. Based in Bali for 16 years, Emily’s teachings have a global reach. Join her and experience inspiration and upliftment as you embark on a journey of self-discovery with High Vibe Yoga. Get ready to explore new dimensions of yoga practice and unlock the power within you.
8-10am Morning Practice
10am–10:30am Light Breakfast
10:30–12:30pm Experiential Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Art of Touch, Methodology
12:30-1:45pm Lunch Break
1:45-3:30pm Yoga Nidra, Lifestyle & Ethics, Technique, Practicum
3:30-3:45pm Short Break
3:45-5pm Evening Practice
YOGA ALLIANCE CURRICULUM
Technique & Yoga Practice
Asanas, pranayama, meditation & mantra—analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and guided practice of the techniques themselves.
Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga.
Anatomy & Physiology
Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Yoga Teachers
Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers.
Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
Reading, self practice, writing, etc.
Total Hours: 200 hours
2024 dates TBA